Monday, April 3, 2006

"Thar's Vermin In That Thar Abode..."

Oh how fucking lovely!!! Now I know I WONT sleep for fucking ages.....what with pesky vermin, namely mices roaming our house.....*whimper*
Just got off phone to DBoy(aka BuzzFuzz, aka bro in WA), wishing him & sis in law Happy 13th wedding anniversary... & I casually asked if they ever had mouse problems... to which he replied, "SHIT YEAH!" oh joy.
He went on to tell of the mousies...rats in da roof... running across the floor...shitting on the exhaust fan in the kitchen & the remains dropping on the stove...the humungous rats they saw...(which btw I saw one the other night, but THOUGHT it was a small possum) the two sheds being chewed to bits.... I could go on.
I brought it up 'cos Magnaboy reckons he saw a mouse running across the lounge floor the other night, in front of the gas heater. I gafawed, said he was just trying to scare moi... but alas, no...he was fucking serious. Shit.
So, it appears we need to get ourselves some serious rat/mouse bait,mouse traps. If it's not one fucking vermin(ie: ants) it's another.
Just another reason to get out of here quick smart. Funny...all the time we were in the house in the Flat...in the country....not one mouse in da house.

So much for our fat lazy cat..... too well fed to chase mice. =(

........Ute........